- Bernard Chapais, University of Montréal
- WEDNESDAY: Opening reception at the Missouri Theater followed by a plenary lecture
- THURSDAY: Poster session and reception
- FRIDAY: BBQ at Peace Park featuring food from Lutz's Famous BBQ, beer from Logboat Brewing Company, and music by the Ironweed Bluegrass Band
- SATURDAY: Banquet dinner, closing reception, and the keynote lecture
- One poster will be selected as the Best Poster for 2015.
- One of three finalists will win the New Investigator Award.
- One of three finalists will win the Post-Doctoral Research Award.
- Randolph Nesse will be presented with the HBES Lifetime Career Award for Distinguished Scientific Contribution.
- All awards will be announced at the Banquet Dinner.